Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mod Podge: BookShelf Make Over

new look after organizing


Last weekend, I cuba mengemas my meja menjahit and try to organize all my fabrics and sewing stuff...penat tapi berbaloi la jugak. Walaupun masa tak berapa mengizinkan, I have tried. Kalau nak diikutkan, I want to do more!

Yes, I want to do more...if time permits. Phewsss!! If I do have more time...I want to sew sew sew and cook!! See cooking is always in my least list ;) haha...

More importantly, I am starting to use my Mod Podge for this old bookshelf....:) yeeeyy!! Suka sangat :D

Mengemas adalah satu aktiviti yang I suka sangat selain dari menjahit. Adoi...memasak tu jatuh ke nombor berapa ek?? Dangggg...!! Nampak sangat tak suka and tak pandai memasak....kuikuikui.


Regards,
M@rie from my GMail

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...