Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cutie handbags for two cute girls

Aisyah pink - Fatimah purple
Assalam to all..

Another weekend project which I can't wait to see the outcome..hehe. Poyooo kan? Hmm takpela..asalkan I satisfies with the result. 

The idea came from gathered clutch tutorial yang I pernah tengok online a few years ago. Now I want to make it myself.

Yummy..both look yummy to me. Too bad I don't have a daughter yet..haha kalau Allah nak bagi..mau aje. InsyaAllah.


But having 3 boys are not that bad..syukurrr! Alhamdulillah..

Love and Salam ~Marie~

2 comments:

MamaDaniel said...

Mmg cute2 belaka.. :D
takpelah cik marie.. anak lelaki okey apa.. bila shopping bleh tolong mama hangkut barang.. hihihi.. ;)

Marie said...

InsyaAllah, harap-harap bolehla hero-hero tu tolong kann nnt. Mama nak shopping fabricsss lagi kann..hehe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...